Porcelain Veneers in Los Angeles
At Hancock Park Dental, we may recommend porcelain veneers to address a number of cosmetic issues, including:
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Smaller or disproportionate teeth
- Severe staining or discoloration
- Gaps in teeth
- Pointed teeth
- Minor misalignment
Who is the right candidate for dental veneers?
Porcelain veneers are a fairly popular cosmetic dental treatment. But to determine whether they're right for you, you should first consult Dr.Barzivand for proper diagnosis.
For best results with veneers, patients should:
- Have healthy gums and overall oral health
- Exercise proper oral hygiene
- Have a sufficient amount of tooth enamel - to avoid sensitivity during preparation
- Have realistic expectations about the treatment